We try to keep pricing simple and straight-forward. Our prices consist of:
- Quilting (pattern density, and size of quilt in square inches)
- Other services
Our philosophy in pricing is to break down every component so that you can manage the quality and investment in finishing your quilt, as you desire. We can provide simple light density quilting services through a finished quilt at your discretion.
SAMPLE PRICING FOR DOUBLE/FULL SIZE BED QUILT:
Provided by Customer:
Long Arm Quilting
- Pattern – no cost, in-stock pattern.
- Medium/ Regular Density Quilting – 2 cents/sq. in. x 7,040 sq. in = $140.80.
- 80/20 batting - 98” x 22 cents per linear inch = $21.56.
- 15 minutes thread picking and ironing = ½ x $25 = $6.25.
- Thread = $7.50.
- TOTAL: $176.11 + tax and shipping (if applicable).